Do-at-Home Project: Making 3-D Holiday Cards 12PM
November 28 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm EST
Follow along with paper artist Sally Bowman Gordon as she demonstrates how to make a 3-D holiday cards. Crafters will need the following supplies ahead of time:
- 2-3 cups shredded color paper (construction, tissue, origami)
- 1/2 cup liquid starch
- 1/4 cup glue (clear or white)
- an old blender (not used for food) – optional
- a strainer
- old tea-towels
- water and access to a sink (or large bin)
- cardstock paper or gift wrap for background of card.
Simulcast on MMTV (Comcast Ch. 3; Verizon Ch. 39) and Facebook (MMTV3, MelroseOST).